Sales Account Manager
Full time, permanent role, 5 day work week. Pre-sales and post sales activities, to generate revenues through multi-cloud services. Certification in any one of the cloud services (Microsoft Azure OR Amazon Web Services OR Google Cloud Platform). Hands-on experience in any one of the cloud platforms. Must have strong presentation and communication skills.
• Working along with Sales Team to identify Sales/Service Opportunities and create Cloud Solutions for Custom/ Enterprise applications.
• Build the pipeline and achieve the sales KPI target.
• Help potential customers embrace latest Cloud Solution. Work on Migration assessment and Migration Strategy for Large Migration Opportunities.
• Initiate and design visually engaging and creative PPTs elaborating Cloud product to showcase to prospective partners, clients, and end customers.
• Presenting sales technical pitches for cloud offerings to the CIOs/CXOs of prospective clients.
• Understanding client's requirements and preparing RFI, RFP, RFQ Responses for Cloud based projects.
• Research on customers (company overview, market share, key contacts, incumbents etc.)
• Research on industry trends and help in tailoring 's Offering’s value propositions.
• Support internal process improvement activities for Proposal response.
• Identification of new opportunities and business plans for practice strategy.
• Working along with other Pre-Sales team members to work towards achieving various AWS/Azure/Google cloud Competencies
• Work with delivery team to ensure the projects are delivered to customer where solution is provided.
• Knowledge of Cloud and virtualized environments.
• Strong Technical knowledge on Cloud Technologies to Architect, Planning, Implementing, and Support.
• Cloud Technologies (Amazon Web Services OR Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud)
• Strong understanding about all available cloud services e.g. AWS/Azure (EC2, VPC, S3, LB, RDS, Cloud Front and etc...)
• Understanding Customers requirements with respect to both Infra Application working / flow / deployment.
• Designing a solution with available cloud services
• Good understanding about the commercial models of cloud services
• Prepare techno-commercial Proposal with the solution designed
• Excellent Techno Commercial proposal writing skills.
• Experience conducting proof-of-concept, developing prototype and reference models.
• Familiarity with data-centre concepts and best practices, high-availability systems, capacity planning, system performance evaluation, and diagnostic techniques and methodologies.
• Knowledge about RESTful APIs and to architect cloud ready applications.
• Good understanding of DevOps technologies such as Chef, Puppet, Zookeeper etc.
• Develop automation scripts (using Python / Jython / Shell / Power shell/ VB scripts) and batch files for automation of system and application administration on cloud
• 3 to 5 years of hand-on experience on Cloud Services/Platforms in AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
• Proven negotiation skills.
• Experience in large project implementation using IaaS and PaaS provided by Cloud Providers
• Strong communication skills to effectively communicate, make strategic recommendations to Senior Management as well as all levels of internal/external service partners
• Signed deals earlier, and have proven track record on sales closures
• Closed at least 2 Big Deals on Cloud Migration/ Workload Hosting/Application Development/SAAS Offering, in the recent past
• One AWS/Azure Certifications is must, either AWS/Azure Solution Architect Professional or DevOps Professional