We are looking for a Systems Engineer with a demonstrated ability to drive a project to completion with good time management skills. You must be highly self-motivated, an independent thinker, organised and detail-oriented, with the ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Developing, maintaining and supporting technical infrastructure, hardware and system software components
• Performing installation, maintenance and support of system software/hardware and user support at on-site and remote support
• Configuring, debugging and supporting multiple infrastructure platforms
• Performing high-level root-cause analysis for service interruption recovery and creating preventive measures
• Familiar with VMware, Storage, Hyper-V, Windows, and backup solutions
• Excellence in communication skills as a liaison with vendors and other IT personnel to resolve issues
• Familiar with Microsoft, Azure & AWS networking systems
• Relevant hands on experience with cloud implementation previously
• Degree or Diploma in Electronic Engineering / Computer science
• Minimum of 3 to 4 years working experience
• Microsoft Certified Engineer ( MCSE ) and/or VMware certification
• Experience with SAN/Hyperconverged Systems.
• VMware, Hyper-V Experience and familiar with Microsoft Azure or AWS cloud infrastructure.