We are looking for a Network Engineer with a demonstrated ability to drive a project to completion with good time management skills. You must be highly self-motivated, an independent thinker, organised and detail-oriented, with the ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Implementation of enterprise network infrastructure based on Cisco products and solutions.
• Responsible for configuration and implementation of Cisco routers, switches, firewall and other products such as Fortinet Firewall, Riverbed and TrendMicro products.
• Provide Pre-sales and Post-sales technical support
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Responsible for Problem Solving, Service Contract, change and maintenance management
• Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, process and service records.
• Familiar with Aruba and Cisco networking systems
• Relevant hands on past project implementation, devices and systems
• Relevant Degree or Diploma in Electronic Engineering / Computer Science
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years working experience in the similar field.
• Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP protocol
• CCNP / CCNA certification will be added advantage